Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Room With a View

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Room With a View




David took these pics today from his new office. He's working on a project for an investment bank, in a fancy building down south near the water (quite the terrorist target but I try not to think about that). Isn't the view amazing! That's the Brooklyn Bridge. The company also has quite a nice art collection on display, with pieces by David Hockney, and strangely, Vincent Gallo of "Buffalo 66" fame. Turns out he was a painter in the 80s before he turned to film. I told David that if ever the building is on fire, he should evacuate WITH the expensive paintings.

The new Fall (that's Autumn to you) TV shows are starting. Tonight was the season premiere of The Gilmore Girls. I gave it a go, and it was ok, but David had to leave the room after 10 minutes of that typical Gilmore Girls excessive dialogue. I guess he hears enough talking from me every day. I've been watching old episodes during the days, so I understand it now. It's a shame Lucas died in London, he was a nice boyfriend for Rory.

I can't wait for the new Veronica Mars season to start next week, and there's a show called Ugly Betty I might check out. Plus 30 Rock and Saturday Night Live. I should be able to schedule in time for a job after I meet these televisual commitments.

Oh, and I was joking about Lucas dying on Gilmore Girls, but you die-hard fans have probably already downloaded the episode by now (Nick, Sally, Simon and co, I'm talking to you, not my other, cooler friends.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such an SFT, his name is Logan

6:53 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

HAHA! I seriously thought his name was Lucas...like how I thought Lane's name was Ling. My bad! I can't tape things for you Sally, we don't have a VCR. When will they air the new episodes in Australia? Do they have TV in Perth?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home