Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Last of the sunny Sundays?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Last of the sunny Sundays?


It's a beautiful, sunny day today so David and I took a long walk, from 7th street to 42nd street. We checked out the lovely Gramercy Park (in the above photo) but we had to do so from the outside because it's a private park, where only the residents of the area get a key. We took this photo from the gates...what an oasis.

When we got to the northern side of the park we saw Uma Thurman and her kids and dog leaving their apartment building. She looked SO beautiful, and tall and slim. I didn't want to stare for longer than 2 seconds though. I guess it's a good area for celebrities with kids to live in - having that private park where no one can bother you.

So, then we walked to Madison Square Park where David discovered a talent for photographing squirrels. Here are some of his shots....






And finally we ended up near the Chrysler Building, which is my favourite of the famous New York skyscrapers. Isn't it pretty?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop stalking me.....I'm a human being just like you!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

We took that pic from outside Jimmy Fallon's building. James Cagney once lived there too!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bail-o you guys are doing such cool stuff, I'm jealous, but at least the weather is heating up, and more fun stuff is starting to happen here. 30 degrees today. they are expecting the worst bush fire season in 20 years. Anyway its fantastic that you are coming back for Christmas, i reckon you will need a break from the cold by then, and it will be so cool to all hang out as a group again... you all know if i am referring to you.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

Bailey- i love squirrels! tell david those pictures are fun! as for will smith.. that is too cool-- he's just stylin'... aside from other celeb spotting, that cover of Vogue you helped 'diffuse gemma ward' (haha- words not to be taken out of context!) is way cool! the fact that you're in
NYC is cool enough! I'll see you in the new year!?!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Hey anonymous...who are you? Yes it'll be great to be back for Summer - fingers crossed it's not a rainy Melbourne Christmas though. I'm looking forward to it snowing here - I can't imagine what life's going to be like then. I really must get that Prada coat.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hands off my prada!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home