more lights, camera, action
They're filming a new Will Smith movie near our house tomorrow - I just looked it up and it's about the lone survivor of biological war, and there are apparently mutants making an appearance. I'll take some photos!
In weather news, New York is starting to get a bit colder. Not freezing, just jacket weather so I'll need to go out and get some winter clothes. The Prada store is close by so I'm sorted (hahaha, I WISH). Actually there was a reasonably priced puffy winter-coat I saw at Saks but it has RACCOON FUR aroung the hood. RACCOON! How cruel. Unless they just shaved the racoon for the summer, and he actually appreciated losing some of that bulky coat.
My first assisting job in NYC (back in June) was printed recently, here is the cover shot I helped create...I was holding a diffuser over the large flash next to Australia's own Gemma Ward, who is on the far right, so that she wasn't more brightly lit than the other girls (but in my heart she will always shine above them because I love her).
In weather news, New York is starting to get a bit colder. Not freezing, just jacket weather so I'll need to go out and get some winter clothes. The Prada store is close by so I'm sorted (hahaha, I WISH). Actually there was a reasonably priced puffy winter-coat I saw at Saks but it has RACCOON FUR aroung the hood. RACCOON! How cruel. Unless they just shaved the racoon for the summer, and he actually appreciated losing some of that bulky coat.
My first assisting job in NYC (back in June) was printed recently, here is the cover shot I helped create...I was holding a diffuser over the large flash next to Australia's own Gemma Ward, who is on the far right, so that she wasn't more brightly lit than the other girls (but in my heart she will always shine above them because I love her).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home