Wah???
Does this movie synopsis sound familiar to you?
What starts out as the irreverent journey of the openly gay writer Truman Capote to the middle-class world of 1950's Kansas, where he goes --with his childhood friend Harper Lee --to research the murder of the Clutter family, turns to something altogether darker when Capote froms an intense and complex relationship with one of the murderers. In doing so, he produced his greatest work, "In Cold Blood," but at a devastating personal cost.
Yes, you're thinking "Capote" right? Starring Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener. No. This is the synopsis of a new film called "Infamous" starring Toby Jones, Sandra Bullock, Hope Davis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jeff Daniels, Sigourney Weaver....what is this movie and why is it coming out so soon after Capote's release? I don't understand.
What starts out as the irreverent journey of the openly gay writer Truman Capote to the middle-class world of 1950's Kansas, where he goes --with his childhood friend Harper Lee --to research the murder of the Clutter family, turns to something altogether darker when Capote froms an intense and complex relationship with one of the murderers. In doing so, he produced his greatest work, "In Cold Blood," but at a devastating personal cost.
Yes, you're thinking "Capote" right? Starring Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener. No. This is the synopsis of a new film called "Infamous" starring Toby Jones, Sandra Bullock, Hope Davis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jeff Daniels, Sigourney Weaver....what is this movie and why is it coming out so soon after Capote's release? I don't understand.


2 Comments:
thats so stupid! I wonder which film was made first, Capote I guess... Who would go and see this? That said I guess I will see it. The Bullock/Paltrow allure is strong.. haha
I forgot to say Isabella Rossellini is in it too.
Post a Comment
<< Home