Yayyyy! Fresh Prince

Look who I met today! They're still filming the movie near our place. I just happened to be walking past the trailers when they'd taken lunch break and I think he'd just come from a work out - he was dripping wet (and I snuck a look in the trailer, it was filled with gym equipment). The blood stained t-shirt is probably costume though, because the movie's about biological war, and he fights mutants etc.
He was so nice, and he said "You take care, ok?". Don't worry, I was not a sycophant, and I wouldn't normally ask a movie star for a photo but 2 other girls were so I figured, why not. I needed an interesting pic for my blog anyway, because the only other alternative was this pic, taken a few weeks ago, of the world's largest pinada parked near our place.


11 Comments:
dude, so that's where my car went!
Will SMITH looks terrible!! He needs to eat. miss your stories Louisa. big kiss. Fidelio
Fidelio! Email me your new email addresss...you're not at the hun anymore I hear!
both photos are just as good, now the real money shot would have been you and will posing in front of the world's biggest pinada. make it happen miss photography!
Will.....call us - we can do something about those unsightly grey whiskers!
Nice work, but I'm not sure you look excited enough. Maybe you should have asked if he had Beyonce's number?
Hey lay off Will - he's in costume! Maybe they dyed his whiskers gray! And he has been fighting mutants/vampires, who'd look good after that?
Great to meet you the other day Louisa. You really know how to make a brother work up a sweat.
FRESH PRINCE!!!! Bailey, you are my new hero!!!!! THat was worth a 'groupie' celeb photo!!!! (i wouldnt normally get a photo with a celeb either, but heck-- he's WILL SMITH!)
Darn tootin' he's Will Smith Vanny! I agree! Would you believe we saw Mr Big from Sex and the City yesterday too? What a week! (Uma, Will, Mr Big)
Lou I can't believe that Pinyada's still in one piece! What is wrong with New Yorkers???!!!!
Also, it's super cool that you got a pic with Will Smith. I heartily recommend collecting happy snaps with anyone famous (or semi-famous) that you come across. Particularly if it's Jeremy Piven - I have a major obsession with him at the 'mo.
Post a Comment
<< Home