Make Poverty History
I was so overwhelmed with pride and respect when I saw this video. Dan Adams is Chloe's younger brother, who I've known since he was 11, and he's organized this huge event at the age of 19. At age 19 I didn't even have my driver's licence, and this young man is organizing a concert for 15,000 people to try and make the world a better place. I wish I could be in Melbourne for it, so I hope you can all go and support this great cause.


4 Comments:
have you seen the promo material? (black concert hand silhouettes, rainbow gradient background?) my friend nick (Chairman Wow) designed it all for free. he's 20.
kids born in the mid 80s are changing the world.
and making the rest of us look bad.
Free concert with Evermore, John Butler Trio, Hilltop Hoods, etc. They will fill the place. Sounds like it will be a great night out. I wonder who's going to pay for the costs (security, etc)?
Sponsorship. Make the man pay!
Aww, Lou. How nice are you. I hadn't seen this til today. And here I am at work in tears. Am so proud of my little bro.
Post a Comment
<< Home