The occassional ramblings (and photos) of an Australian living in New York.
posted by Manolo Blah Blah at 5:47 PM
Lou, that is the most hideous animal I have ever seen in my life. I can't believe you had a problem with the black squirrels but you think this scary beast is cute.
Not happy Holly - this dog is one of my creatures. 50 hail mary's please!
Oh, so now God's a Catholic?
haha. sally knows it too!!! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Lou, that is the most hideous animal I have ever seen in my life. I can't believe you had a problem with the black squirrels but you think this scary beast is cute.
Not happy Holly - this dog is one of my creatures. 50 hail mary's please!
Oh, so now God's a Catholic?
haha. sally knows it too!!! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home