Halloweeeeeen

Last night we went to a couple of fun Halloween parties with our favourite New Zealand sisters Charlotte and Flo. David and I put our costumes together at the last minute, but I think we pulled it off. Although, I don't think you Australian readers will know who I am because this particular TV show hasn't aired yet down-under. Go back to one of my earlier posts and look for "Ugly Betty". Can you guess who David is dressed as?


Here's Charlotte and Flo, dressed as NZ's finest exports - Rugby and Lamb (no, Flo's not a kitten or a mouse).

I liked these matching mountie outfits

And this guy dressed as Tumnus from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (I think)

And this priest, dressed as Channel 7's Craig Hutchison

The Glamour Couple



2 Comments:
Hey Lady Lou, I saw Beyonce last Saturday. I went to the Jay-Z concert and she got on stage at the end with her camcorder to record his encore. I thought of you..... much love Fidelo
Oooh, not fair! You're so lucky Fidelio.
Post a Comment
<< Home