After the first party we headed over to this MASSIVE party in Brooklyn, in a huge loft.

Betty danced the night away*

Below are some of my favourite costumes from the party (Mmmm, pie!)

Warrior

Not sure who this is. Raggedy Anne maybe?

Betty got totally wasted*


Home at last*

*please note, I am pretending to be drunk in these pics...I'm playing a character. If I was actually dancing like that I wouldn't post photos of it! Believe me.

Betty danced the night away*

Below are some of my favourite costumes from the party (Mmmm, pie!)

Warrior

Not sure who this is. Raggedy Anne maybe?

Betty got totally wasted*


Home at last*

*please note, I am pretending to be drunk in these pics...I'm playing a character. If I was actually dancing like that I wouldn't post photos of it! Believe me.


6 Comments:
your mum goes to college
Please note the following irregularities in David's Napolean costume:
- Napolean occasionally wore opera glasses, and for certain state functions a dress monocle, but did not require the use of a thickened glass spectacle
- Napolean was measured at 4'11" and his hair was noted as "raven coloured, with an eastern lilt". The Society requests that you issue a public notice pointing out that Napolean did not have flame coloured tresses.
- Napolean was very charmed by the idea of lustrous facial hair... your depiction may have represented a pubescent adolescent Napolean at best.
We politely request that you consult with our organisation prior to paying further tributes.
regards
General Louis Briggante-Odile (ret.)
Ok, who wrote that??? It has to be either brother John, or Kate R. Speak!
Hang on, that's not how you spell Napoleon...Is this a made-up society General Louis?
do not disparage my life's work - Napolean (sic) Bonoparte was a very great man... ok small man, but with brown hair... BROWN YOU HEAR ME?
yours Faithfully
General Louis Briggante-Odile (ret)
The obsession with ginger hair leads me to believe that you General Louis, hail from Perth and play a mean keyboard. Am I right or am I right?
Post a Comment
<< Home