Crazy Weather

So I have been hearing reports of crazy hot weather happening in Melbourne. Was it really 36 degrees last week? Yikes! It's going the opposite way here - all of a sudden it's turned chilly, ranging from 10-16 degrees I'd estimate. This means more try-hards will be dressing their chihuahas and toy-poodles in stupid knitted outfits, thinking they're like Paris Hilton. I'm getting sick of seeing dogs in shops. It's not the dogs I dislike, it's the owners - they walk around the place with this look of entitlement, like, even though there's a 'no dogs' sign on that window, their little poochie has to come in because it goes everywhere with them. If everyone had that attitude there wouldn't be a dry patch of floor in the city.
I hope you've all gone out and seen Little Miss Sunshine now it's been released in Australia. It's my favourite film of the year. There's some great ones being released this week in the US: Running With Scissors, Marie Antoinette (Fast Times at Versailles) and Flicka, a horse movie which David is refusing to see with me. He had the same attitude about a recent Dakota Fanning movie - also about horses - and I missed it, so I'll go alone to this one.
I've seen 2 black squirrels recently and they are soooo creepy. Don't you think?


4 Comments:
now I'm a huge Dakota fan and even I thought that horse film looked crap. And yest that is one hell of a creepy squirel
Lou, I am very disappointed in your squirrel racism. But you're not alone - apparently there is a disproportionate number of black dogs and cats at animal shelters*.
*I read that in a newspaper, so it must be true.
hahahaha simons love for Dakota will always be creeeeepy......I saw Little Miss Sunshine last week and loved it, it got funnier as it went on - though those adult-child freaks were so disturbing i didnt know whether to laugh or cry!
I think the black squirrel is cute. Then again, I have a black dog, which i got from an animal shelter.
Post a Comment
<< Home