Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: I love Paris in the Autumn time....

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love Paris in the Autumn time....


Guess who's going to gay Paris? (pronounced Pa-ree)

I am! I'm leaving tomorrow night for a job in Paris for a week, assisting on an ad campaign. I don't like to name names in my blog, but lets just say the campaign is for a pretty famous fashion house, and will be starring my favourite model in the world. So, I feel very luck to be going. Thanks to Andrew for giving me this amazing opportunity!

If I get net access I'll post an update, or if I go missing, get worried because I don't speak a word of French. Actually I have learnt the basics but I sound ridiculous trying to speak it. Must memorise basics...toilet, hotel, water, croissants.

(photo of Eiffel Tower courtesy of Mr Macaroni, from our trip to Paris in 2004).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very exciting!! Email me the name of this "fashion house" please.

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah well done bail-o. when you email it to simon, he can email it to me...

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need for all this emailing guys - fashion house revealed!!!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

CONGRATS BAILEY!!! I LOVE GAI PARIS!!!
If you get a chance, head to the Pompidou! You wont regret it!!!! :D

5:10 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

I,m quite sure i won,t have time vanny, we,ve been working very late. i can;t find the apostrophe on the french keyboard by the way.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home