Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Best noodles

Friday, November 10, 2006

Best noodles


I am obsessed with this noodle dish our local Thai place does, and I'm really scared I won't find anything like it when we move back to Melbourne. So til then I'm going to eat it all the time, so that I get sick of it. It's made from really wide noodles, with crushed nuts and tasty chicken. Yuuuummmyyyy

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanora F said...

bailey, i'm sure when you return to melbourne... i will scour the streets with you to find the noodles!! Its not that uncommon in asian circles to rave about the noodle thickness!! til next time.... :D

9:58 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

And Vanny, I will introduce you to the wonderful Pattaya noodles when you visit NY very soon!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those noodles look fantastic!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home