Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Tuesday update

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday update

I didn't know what else to call this post!

Yesterday I worked on another shoot, this time it was for one of my favourite magazines, and it was a series of shots of a well-known actress who's been in lots of movies I like. She was quite different to how she seems on screen and I always expect actresses to be tiny but she was the tiniest thing I'd ever seen (that's not entirely true...obviously there are objects smaller than her). She must have been 5 feet tall in heels. The pics look really cool so when they're published maybe I'll put one on my blog. Until then I'll keep it a secret because I'm not sure how these things work.

Hmm, what else? I might be going to see the Christmas tree lighting at Rockerfeller Center tomorrow night. And Jarrah's shooting his film soon so I'll help out on that. Looking forward to our trip home to Melbourne too.

If Letitia reads this, congratulations on the birth of your little girl! And Congrats to Kellie on getting hitched! I miss all the Herald Sun girls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vieva said...

oh congrats letitia and kellie! i dont have your emails but YAH! i hope you are both happy and well

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home