Miami is nice, and I'll say it twice, Miami is Nice

The title of this post comes from an episode of the Golden Girls where they had to make up a song about Miami. So, probably only Nick got it because he has good taste like me and enjoys the adventures of Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and of course Sofia. But that doesn't matter because the big news is I'm going to Palm Beach, Florida tomorrow night to assist on a photo shoot! We're shooting another famous actress, this time for a brand with the initials "EL", who make perfume, cosmetics etc. The actress is married to a rockstar and has 2 babies - one named after a fruit. Can you guess who I'm talking about? (I don't like to name names in case people google search her and are led to this blog. It's just for friends to read, not strangers).
So that will be heaps o' fun. And hard work of course. It'll be lovely to get away from the freezing New York weather we're experiencing. I think tomorrow is going to be 4 degrees celsius, and they expected snow today (didn't happen though).
We met up with Jarrah last night for his birthday. He was given one of those novelty attachments you put on your mobile phone. He looks impressed yes?


2 Comments:
It's actually "Miami is nice, *so* I'll say it twice..."
Haha, I thought Nick wrote that Bea Arthur comment but in fact it was David, who claims to hate those silver haired vixens.
Post a Comment
<< Home