Time for an Update
Well there's only a few days left before we leave New York for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to being in Melbourne again and seeing everyone. And of course, I'm most looking forward to walking into Coles and seeing shelves and shelves of Tim Tams.
I worked on a shoot for British Vogue on the weekend, which was good and last week I worked on some cover shoots for Japanese Vogue. Or maybe that was the week before, I get confused. Anyway I feel like I've learnt a lot over the past month or two and all my New York hopes and dreams came true in the space of 2 months - the highlight being the Paris trip!
So I'll see you Melbournians very soon! Oh and I haven't taken many pics lately so here are some I took back at Halloween, at our local park's dog fashion competition...As you can see, British Bulldogs are so hot right now in the Big Apple.


I worked on a shoot for British Vogue on the weekend, which was good and last week I worked on some cover shoots for Japanese Vogue. Or maybe that was the week before, I get confused. Anyway I feel like I've learnt a lot over the past month or two and all my New York hopes and dreams came true in the space of 2 months - the highlight being the Paris trip!
So I'll see you Melbournians very soon! Oh and I haven't taken many pics lately so here are some I took back at Halloween, at our local park's dog fashion competition...As you can see, British Bulldogs are so hot right now in the Big Apple.




2 Comments:
Poor embarrassed and ugly puppies! Can't wait to see you guys! Last day of work for me today, on hotmail address from now on! x
those dogs ARE so hot right now!! in a 'jake and the fatman' kinda way... remember that show? :P Im excited for you coming back to OZ. i'm excited i'll be in NYC friday week!!! We'll have to catch up when you get back!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home