Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: I said brrrrrr!

Friday, January 26, 2007

I said brrrrrr!

It's so cold today! Coldest day in New York in 2 years apparently. It's currently -9 degrees celsius but they are saying it feels even colder with the wind chill. It was -13 when poor David walked to the subway this morning. I just walked a block and my face hurt from the wind - but why is it so sunny? It's a good kind of winter, our apartment stays toasty and we don't even need the heater on, and it's sunny, not gloomy.

But again, where is the snow? If it's going to be this cold I want pretty white flakes falling from the sky.

On a different topic, I don't watch the television series "Lost", but I just saw a commercial for the new season. They must be up to season 3 now right? So if they've been castaways on a deserted island for 3 seasons, shouldn't the chunky guy have slimmed down a bit by now? Shouldn't they all be looking like the cast of the Survivor series? All sinewy and leather-skinned? I can't remember if I've posted this before but it's a gorgeous ad made for the show by photographer David La Chapelle, for the British airing of season 1. (Still doesn't make me want to watch the show though)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home