Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Fashion Week

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fashion Week


Huong got Jarrah and I into a NY Fashion Week show today. We went to Melbourne designer Toni Maticevski's show and it was really lovely. We also got to go backstage and there were lots of Aussies working there, including a hairstylist I worked with in Sydney once. Small world!

I didn't take my camera so here is another photo unrelated to this post! It's so cold here by the way. Currently minus 3 but I swear it feels even colder.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Lou, did Huong have her own label in Australia a fews years back? fidelio

3:50 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Yes she did Fidelio! Do you remember it? She's very good - she had a store in Flinders Lane and one in St Kilda. Damn those over-achievers! That AND she worked for Jennifer Lopez's label, and saw her naked once. (She didn't put that part on her resume).

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was great.... I bought heaps of skirts from her Flinders Lane store. One skirt in particular got me through the whole 2002 :) WOW.... What does she do now? I'm so impressed!!! fidelio

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get haircut lou lou? you look pretty. pretty necklace too... :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

No no, just pulled it back and the top bits fell forward momentarily...makes me think I like that length though so maybe when I have a spare million dollars I'll go to one of the many hairdressers around our area. Bloody ripoff! $75 USD, plus you have to tip 15-20% AND tip the person who washes your hair too. Pfffft. Stupid tipping culture.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home