Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Should I go secret?

Monday, March 26, 2007

Should I go secret?

I think I want to make this blog for people I know only, after reading this article today. But to do that you'd have to sign up to google/gmail to read it. Would that be annoying for you non-gmail people?

Maybe I'll just put a watermark through my images. I just don't want some stranger saving my photos and doing God knows what with them. I guess this blog isn't as high profile as the one in the article though (it's always mentioned on Gothmaist.com, which is a huge NY blog).

2 Comments:

Blogger Born Dancin' said...

You don't necessarily need to go private, but I think the best general rule to follow is - never put anything on the internet (inc emails) which you wouldn't want appearing on the front page of your daily newspaper.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gen X = private
gen Y = public

I've recently found the gen Y way is more exciting. "If you've got nothing to hide what have you got to worry about".

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home