I am bored
I am at work (at the office temp job), and bored. Did you know that American offices supply workers with cans of soft drink, and sometimes snacks? David's company provides all sorts of candy and chip products. I think it's great. That's about the only great thing about this job! Boooorrring.


6 Comments:
Hi Lou,
I would be scared that I would constantly be eating if I was supplied that stuff free. Sorry your job is so boring. I am sure there will be more photographic work shortly.
Jess.
hear hear. i am bored.
but at home watching oprah and dr. phil.
i dont know whats better. being bored and being paid.
or enjoying not working and not being paid... decisions decisions!
I am so bored too Lou. I had a brief moment of excitement at work this morning but it was over all too soon. So Chloe and I were reflecting that it's almost one year since you left for NY, because at Chloe's birthday thingo last year, you were just about to go, and it's Chloe's birtday tomorrow. Wowser. Time flies.
x kate
hey Lou. Get on Facebook, it's ridiculously addictive and is useful for wasting entire days at work.
What is all the Facebook hysteria among my previously anti-social website friends?! I have said it before but I know I'll probably change my mind, I am a Myspace loyalist. I have spent too long perfecting my profile page :)
Maybe one day. Who else is on there? So far I've got Chloe, Hol and now Cindy. I need at least 8 friends to make me do the switch.
I meant to say anti 'social website' friends, not 'anti social'. You girls are super social.
Post a Comment
<< Home