Congrats to Michie and Pete!

Congratulations to Michie C and Pete on their engagement! I've known Michie for 14 years, yikes! When is the wedding guys? Write to me, I want to hear all the details. Ah it seems like just yesterday we were eating burgers at Johnny Rockets on year 9 school holidays, and you were hiding away in corners at Sally's house, wanting no part in the production of our Paxton Place videos.
(Who's that mysterious lady in the background? Yes, it's the phantom lady who turns up to weddings to spy on beautiful brides. Happy b'day Mum!)


2 Comments:
Hey Bail-o, yeah great news about Michelle. Did she tell you her house news too? If not, I'll let you get the info from her. Leanna is due to have her baby on Monday 25th June (going to be induced) so she won't pop it out on your birthday. Us Melbournites are really pretty domestic right now. Bad luck about Beyonce, strangely I was listening to my ipod on shuffle and a destiny's child song played which is what prompted me to check your blog in the first place. Destiny's Child... uniting the World.
Hey Lou,
Thanks, nice photo! Hope you and Dave are well
Post a Comment
<< Home