Contratulations Leanna and Alberto!

Congratulations to Leanna and Alberto on the birth of their baby boy, Tomas Ricardo. I wish I could be in Melbourne to see the little fella but hopefully everyone goes nuts with the digital cameras and sends me some pics asap. It seems like just yesterday I was drinking white wine at their wedding. I am so happy for you guys! Send me pics!


6 Comments:
Hey Bailey - hahaha on the "it seems like just yesterday I was drinking white wine at your wedding" comment - I wish I could get a copy of that video footage and see it again!!!
Anyway what a week in the lives of our friends hey! the arrival of little Tomas Riccardo and engagement of Michie C and Pete - by the way Michie if you read this you MUST call me back!!!! I rang you the other night to get more details - I have heard none so far about how the engagement came about call me! (or post a reply on this blog)
Yes I have not heard from Michie yet either! I hope you have not turned into a Bridezilla Michelle Connors, too busy picking out flower arrangements to give us answers to these important questions! ;)
You actually remember the wedding? ;)
you never apologised to me bailey for treating me so horribly that night!
Just for the record i am not a bridezilla and if it sounds like i am becoming one, slap me.
Also, here's a tip Lou - if your going to get wasted say at a wedding make sure everyone else is also drunk so that there are no witnesses.
Yes Michie, that's why I didn't really drink at Jess and Gerard's wedding - and I have funny photos of others to use if I ever need to blackmail anyone! And don't worry, I know you won't become a bridezilla. None of my friends have been so far unfortunately - they have all been well behaved brides.
Post a Comment
<< Home