Don't drink the Gatorade
Well I think it's been a month and I'm still going to the gym! It helps pass the time while David's away in Connecticut. Still haven't seen any celebrities, though I did think I was on the treadmill next to the guy who plays Lex Luthor on "Smallville" last week but it wasn't him. Did I mention each cardio machine has its own TV? I try to choose intellectual programs so I can work out my mind as well as my body but the history channel is just getting to be too much. I recently watched a doco on the Jonestown Massacre - it was so shocking! Interesting, but probably counteracting the endorphins being produced by the exercise. Might switch to Friends and Family Guy repeats instead, but laughing while I run could be embarrassing. Oh what the hell. I laugh every morning on the subway listening to Hamish and Andy podcasts and no one cares. Oh and Shaun Micallef, Australia's answer to Frasier Crane. He's brilliant!
This post doesn't have much of a point. Hmm.
This post doesn't have much of a point. Hmm.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home