Sunny days
Sorry to rub it in but it's very sunny and warm here! We had a few unbearably hot and muggy days midweek but yesterday was just lovely. A bunch of us went to PS1, which is a MoMA gallery out in Queens. On Saturdays during summer they have live music outside. The museum is built in an old primary school and is quite cool.
In the subway station.
At PS1.
Afterwards we went in search of dinner in Brooklyn.
The restaurant we found was in this cute little building.
It was lovely inside.
This is a random convenience store I liked the look of. I haven't seen ONE 7/11 store since we moved here which is nice (bad news for Slurpee lovers of course). It's great paying 65 cents for a chocolate bar instead of having to buy 2 king size bars for $4 or whatever they charge now. Also nice to never be asked "do you want to get 3 chocolate bars for $8? Do you have Flybuys?". But apart from that I do miss Australia!
In the subway station.
At PS1.
Afterwards we went in search of dinner in Brooklyn.
The restaurant we found was in this cute little building.
It was lovely inside.
This is a random convenience store I liked the look of. I haven't seen ONE 7/11 store since we moved here which is nice (bad news for Slurpee lovers of course). It's great paying 65 cents for a chocolate bar instead of having to buy 2 king size bars for $4 or whatever they charge now. Also nice to never be asked "do you want to get 3 chocolate bars for $8? Do you have Flybuys?". But apart from that I do miss Australia!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home