I'm huge in Brazil
I went to the Milk Studios BBQ on Thursday night. Milk is where I worked a lot with Craig McDean - it's the coolest and swishest studio complex in New York. They hold an annual barbecue and it was so packed this year. I got my mug on the Brazilian Vogue website though! I'm famous! Click on the 6th thumbnail...it even has my name and (and says I'm a fotógrafo), yay! (actually you can see that I really just crashed the photo but it's great I got a caption!)


1 Comments:
ha ha so funny, you look like you super imposed yourself into the photo, very cool. Now you can start saying "but do you know who I am...?" when you can't get a table at a posh restaurant.
Hey I am really sorry that I missed your birthday this year, you looked like you had a fantastic time though. When are you coming home for a visit?
Post a Comment
<< Home