Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Carmella

Monday, August 13, 2007

Carmella

I fell in love with a woman today. She has a beard. Her name is Carmella.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice top. :)

you're my singlet white female.

did you shape carmella's mohawk, or is it naturally like that?

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute dog. who's is she?

4:59 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

She belongs to a friend of Jarrah's. Her mohawk was shaped. How could I not buy that singlet Dan - $7.90 at H&M! Although 2 other things I've bought there have shrunk! Stupid H&M.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Tomas said...

Isn't that the mutt from that Nicholson movie?

10:42 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Do you mean As Good As it Gets, Tomas? Yes, it is the same breed...a Brussels Griffin or something. I'm very impressed by your ability to type, and watch movies already Tomas, well done ;)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Tomas said...

I thank my parents. They have the best intentions.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

cute dog!!

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home