Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Nana

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nana


This week I got the sad news that a very special woman in my life, my grandmother, passed away in Melbourne. She was one of the kindest, most accepting people I've ever known (with a great sense of humour) so it's no surprise she raised another beautiful woman, my mother. We'll miss her dearly but know that she's had 94 wonderful years on Earth and brought so much love and joy to all who knew her. I'm proud to have had such a glamorous, gorgeous grandmother for 28 years.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well said Bailey!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again louisa, really sorry to hear about your nan, I hope your mum and family are doing ok.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lou,

Really sorry to hear about your grandmother. Its always difficult when family (who, as kids, we imagine will last forever) pass on.

Remember them as they were, still full of life...

I know your gran would be proud of her amazing grandchildren!

Marcus

1:49 PM  
Blogger Tomas said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. our thoughts are with you...lots of love Leanna, Alberto & Tomas

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lou
Sorry to hear the news. As you know i saw your Mum recently and i know she was doing such a good job caring for your nan, my thoughts are with you and your family.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home