Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Weekly wrap up

Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekly wrap up


I've had an interesting week, filled with some new activities.

I went to the gym on Monday. Not a regular gym, but a baby gym! Gymbaroo, to be precise. I accompanied Leanna and Baby Tomas and I had an absolute ball (and I think the baby did too). We sang, danced and crawled around on padded things.


Last Saturday Chloe joined us for a DELICIOUS breakfast at my new favourite cafe. It's on a little no-thru road in South Yarra, on a hill, surrounded by super-cute art deco flats. It feels like you're in the Hollywood Hills.

Last night I went to a rollerskating rink, way out in the 'burbs, with John and Emily, to celebrate Emily's birthday.




Not content with just skating around in circles, John and Emily decided to invent some tricks!



They actually did perfect it though:



Not much other news. Oh, I did just see silver fox Shaun Micallef at a local cafe. He was at a table of other TV comedy writers and actors but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. Hopefully it means there's a funny new show in the works! Speaking of funny shows, 30 Rock is back so ya'll better watch it! (download it).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that cafe looks cool, will have to check it out when i'm there next...

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home