Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: New work

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

New work



I did my own shoot last week with the help of a great stylist, hair person, make up artist and a lovely Brazilian model. Hopefully I get to do a bit more shooting before we fly home. Next week I might be going to Argentina to assist my friend Jeff on a shoot! He's the photographer I worked in LA with so it'll be lots of fun. Fingers crossed it goes ahead! Will definitely be an interesting place to go, and it'll be great to squeeze in one last trip before the journey home. And I guess it'll be my last ever assisting job if things go to plan! I will have to find my own assistant when I get home.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a Brazilian Miranda Kerr!

(in that top shot at least).

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home