I know, right?
Some crazy weather we're having. Yesterday it was 18 degrees! How can it be -10 one day, then 18 a few days later? Ah weather, I'll never tire of talking about you.
I worked on another portrait shoot for Vogue today, it was nice. I enjoy doing these because I get to go into interesting people's homes. And even if they're not interesting, their homes always are. Today it was an opera singer who does contemporary type stuff now. We had a hard time wrangling her 18-month old boy who didn't want to be photographed, but my the skills I mastered during my time as Santas Helper at Myer back in 2001 helped.
I think that's all I have to say today. Oh, and a note on American language. Apart from sprinkling the word 'like' between every second word, something I notice being a very common saying here, (I'm talking about people under 30) is the phrase "I know, right?", as a way to agree with someone. Eg. person 1: "It's so cold outside", person 2: "I know, right?". I'll try to think of some others.
I worked on another portrait shoot for Vogue today, it was nice. I enjoy doing these because I get to go into interesting people's homes. And even if they're not interesting, their homes always are. Today it was an opera singer who does contemporary type stuff now. We had a hard time wrangling her 18-month old boy who didn't want to be photographed, but my the skills I mastered during my time as Santas Helper at Myer back in 2001 helped.
I think that's all I have to say today. Oh, and a note on American language. Apart from sprinkling the word 'like' between every second word, something I notice being a very common saying here, (I'm talking about people under 30) is the phrase "I know, right?", as a way to agree with someone. Eg. person 1: "It's so cold outside", person 2: "I know, right?". I'll try to think of some others.


1 Comments:
I also learned the tricks of the trade working as Santa's Helper at Myer.
Post a Comment
<< Home