Happy new year, and shame on you Hearst Corp.

Happy new year to my lovely readers. I hope you both had a great new years eve.
David and I spent it with Jarrah, Sally and Will at a weird social club in Brooklyn called "The Montauk Club", set inside a fancy mansion. It was kind of empty, but an open bar and a performance from the "Harvard Crocodillos" acapella group made the night worthwhile. OK maybe just the open bar made it worthwhile.
It is SO cold today. The NY Times weather page is saying it's minus 11 degrees but other reports are saying that with wind chill, it feels like minus 20. That's just ridiculous! I hope you Melbournites are enjoying the warm weather!
What are your resolutions? Mine are to eat healthy, save money and make Harpers Bazaar pay me that $400 they owe me from 3 months ago. Until they pay up I'm going to publicly shame the Hearst corporation on this blog with every entry!



1 Comments:
As a loyal friend I will stop buying HP until you're paid!
Are we on for hot chocolate on Tuesday?
T
Post a Comment
<< Home