
Finally, a day off! Sunday was a long day on the photo shoot (15 hours), and involved a lot of painting of sets. It also involved a lot of delicious food consumption. I think in one sitting I ate large volumes of shrimp (with that delicious pink cocktail sauce), chicken schnitzel, pasta, various salads and some lemon tart (some = 2 slices). Oops!
We shot at the photographer's house, and his two cats had a lovely time with all these strange people and contraptions in their apartment. I think the stylist was very nervous having 2 kitties hovering around the accessories table. But they were allowed on set of course.
(this is what we'll all be wearing next year)
Waiting, waiting. It snowed Sunday morning, but rained that night so the snow is all gone now. Here are some pics of it though, so you don't think I'm lying.
View from our building entrance.
Our street.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home