Ah, now blogger's letting me post more pics. Here I am with Megan, who we had dinner with on my last night in London. She's been in London for 2.5 years now and it was great catching up.

And here's a piece of street art (is that the right term?) in Camden, by Banksy. I didn't know it was by him when I took the pic - art savvy David had to tell me. It's blurry because my camera broke that day. Sad.

And here's a piece of street art (is that the right term?) in Camden, by Banksy. I didn't know it was by him when I took the pic - art savvy David had to tell me. It's blurry because my camera broke that day. Sad.


2 Comments:
Love the adventures in London with the Si-Tan Bailey! Thanks for sharing that... and Congrats on getting 'On' Vogue Brasil!!
those pictures of you in the red phonebooths reminds me of doing the exact same thing!! ahh... bliss!
i also miss going to TATE Modern. Did you get to go in there? xo
Hi Bailey, I was very excited to be reading of your adventures in London, and New York of course. Glad to see work is picking up a bit. I think I am ready for a new post though... please.
Post a Comment
<< Home