ANOTHER one

Am I a celebrity magnet? I just saw Alec Baldwin near my work, getting his make up done in a trailer (ok I peeked in, but the door was wide open). They're filming 30 Rock, which is currently my favourite show. If you like Arrested Development, download 30 Rock. I don't think it's starting in Australia any time soon. It's a comedy, similar in format to AD, and set behind the scenes of a Saturday Night Live style comedy show. It's written and created by Tina Fey, who was head writer at Saturday Night Live and wrote Mean Girls (she was the maths teacher in Mean Girls). I love seeing a talented female comedy writer doing so well - the show won an Emmy...but then again so did Arrested Development and that got axed. I'm gonna go back later today and look for her, she plays the main character. But it was exciting seeing Alec Baldwin too - who in my opinion is the better Baldwin.
UPDATE: I saw Tina!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home