Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Tracey's return

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tracey's return

Tracey's back in town, after a 3 week stint in Europe for the various fashion weeks over there. Before that she was in Brazil on holiday so I haven't seen much of her these past few months. Now I won't let her out of my sight. Every step she takes, every bank withdrawal she makes, I'll be watching her.

Okay you do know I'm kidding about following her.

We went out for dinner in Chinatown on Sunday and then went to a party at Aussie singer Sia's house. You might remember I posted her latest music video on this blog a few months ago. If you don't remember, go back through the entries and watch it. It was quite cool meeting her, and she's just as hyper as I imagined.

Hmm, what else. Monday was Columbus Day but I still worked at the office temp job. I ducked out during the Columbus Day Parade to take some snaps but it was a let down. Just a lot of floats advertising random local businesses, and community groups on floats, overcrowded with friends and family, wearing non-festive outfits like jeans and t-shirts. So I was excited to see these men with panpipes.

I took some pics of our neighbourhood on the weekend so I'll put them up now. Michie C and Pete arrive some time tonight so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home