Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: A busy weekend

Monday, September 24, 2007

A busy weekend


I did a couple of shoots this weekend, including a beauty shoot (like fashion but focusing just on the face and make up etc), with this lovely Brazilian lass pictured here with me and the make up artist Amanda. I will put the finished shots up on my website when they're retouched.

Congratulations to brother John who was a contestant on Deal or No Deal last week. John, can I tell the lovely readers when the episode will air or are you embarrassed to be seen doing the cross armed, "NO DEAL" thing? Ah, I miss that show.

And congratulations to my former Herald Sun colleague Kellie, who's about to have a baby! Kellie, send me your home email address when you get a chance. It was lovely to hear from you!

So what's news with the rest of ya'll?

3 Comments:

Blogger Born Dancin' said...

NO.

It was embarrassing enough that half of Melbourne saw me on Temptation. NO DEAL.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know that you don't get the money if the show doesn't air... I would be praying for it to air.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's absolutely right

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home