Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Saturday afternoon

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday afternoon


It's Saturday afternoon, and I'm about to tuck in to this delicious afternoon snack. We just had lunch at a chinese place, and David had frog meat porridge (congee). Apparently it tastes like chicken. We're having a quiet weekend so far, I really want to see the Nanny Diaries but not even Scarlett Johanssen can tempt David into seeing it. Oh well. At least I've got cupcakes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want one!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

I saw that there was a comment and knew it would be from you. You are obsessed with cupcakes! You need to open up a shop in London somewhere. I was considering getting a cupcake after work but I decided not to.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home