Stop following me, famous people.

I just got back from 4 nights in London and I need to upload my London photos and write a proper post but in the meantime, I have to mention that we saw Keira Knightly! I was with Simon and we were on a futile search for Hyde Park stables and had taken refuge on a stoop outside a nearby house in the swanky neighbourhood. It was a quiet street but a beautiful and hip couple walked towards us, then past us. Simon and I said to each other "was that...?" so we followed and saw them go into a nearby house. When we googled Keira that night we found lots of paparazzi pics of her outside the house so yes, it was her. Pretty good sighting considering I was only in London for 3.5 days.
Here is a blurry photo of them from behind. Yes, my camera chose that day to malfunction. Serves me right for invading their privacy.
Oh and I was just downstairs outside the laundromat, and I heard a woman on her cell phone as she passed. I recognised her voice, looked up and saw it was Parker Posey. I knew she lived in the neighbourhood and had hoped I'd one day see her and it's made going to the laundromat - an otherwise tedious task - a bit more enjoyable. All my favourite indie actresses are following me. (Tilda, Parker, Keira...ok she's not so indie and she's not my favourite but that's ok).
Today is Halloween so I am enjoying seeing little kids trick or treating in their outfits. They don't come up to our apartment but I see them going into shops here. Have seen a few kid-less adults in full dress too. Anything for some free candy!
London photos soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home