If ya name's not down, you're not comin in
This makes me feel less bad about not being hip enough to attend certain NY hotspots. Not that I've tried to go to Beatrice Inn, which is currently a super trendy place for New York's fashionistas and celebrities (actually if I know about it, that means it's probably not so hip anymore). Word is, the bouncers are notorious for looking you up and down, and muttering the words: "sorry, we're closed for a private function" if you don't resemble at least one of the Olsen twins.
Anyway, according to this article on Gawker, the doorman unknowingly rejected Google co-founder Larry Page. Silly doorman. Larry is worth more than the combined income of every model, designer and celebrity who's ever set foot in there (possibly not including the real Olsens). Guess he's just a big old dork like the rest of us.
Anyway, according to this article on Gawker, the doorman unknowingly rejected Google co-founder Larry Page. Silly doorman. Larry is worth more than the combined income of every model, designer and celebrity who's ever set foot in there (possibly not including the real Olsens). Guess he's just a big old dork like the rest of us.


4 Comments:
Ha, that is rather amusing. This guy is worth about $20 billion (i.e. Rupert Murdoch x 5)
If I were him I'd buy the place and turn it into an Irish pub, or something equally offensive.
I went to Beatrice.
Does that make me cool?
Cooler than the Google guy!
Post a Comment
<< Home