Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas today, and we just had a lovely lunch with David's parents at a restaurant uptown, with spectacular views over Central Park and Columbus Circle. Afterwards we went for a stroll through Central Park and the sunshine made the day just perfect. It reminded me that I don't go up there enough.

Outside Central Park I spied the largest boston terriers I've ever seen. They don't look huge in this picture (probably because they're competing with the Michelin Man's brown sister, ie me in my hideous but warm puffy coat) but they were ginormous, trust me. The boston terriers here aren't as handsome as the many bostons the Ormond Baileys have raised. But all dogs are beautiful. Yesterday we caught up with Holly and Dave who are in town, along with Holly's always charming sister Selina, and bubbly cousin Marie. We had lunch in the meatpacking district, and then cupcakes at Magnolia in the West Village, one of my favourite neighbourhoods. As always, the cupcakes were delicious, and it was lovely catching up with these guys. I can't believe it's been a year since we attended their wedding in Melbourne. They still have that newlywed glow. Awww.

I hope everyone reading this had a great day and got to spend it with loved ones. I miss my family back home but I'm pretty sure it won't be long before I see you all again! Thanks for reading my blog this year.


3 Comments:
Keep on posting Bailey. We're having fun reading.
Holy crap, look at that restaurant view!
I was sick that week by the way, whoa does my face look puffy in that restaurant pic! It's deflated now.
Post a Comment
<< Home