Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: We'll be seein' ya'll real soon!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

We'll be seein' ya'll real soon!

Yes faithful readers, the rumours are true - after almost 2 years in the big apple, we've decided to move back to Melbourne! It was a hard decision but I think we're making the right one. We arrive back in Melbourne in the first week of March - pretty soon, yikes! We love New York and have made some wonderful, lifelong friends so I know we'll be making regular visits back here in the future. So now I just have to cram as much as I can into the 5 weeks I have left here. And work out where I'm going to get good bagels from when I get home...I have developed quite an addiction. See you soon Melbournians! Save some summer for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home