Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Sign the petition

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sign the petition


PETA is doing a campaign to try to stop the horse-drawn carriage industry in New York, and after reading about it I think I agree with them. As spokesperson Pink says: "It honestly hurts my heart when I think of what those horses must be feeling, as far as anxiety and fear, and how unnatural and wrong it is for these animals to have blinders on, trotting up and down on concrete, while taxis blare and people scream. It's absolutely unnatural and ignorant of us to continue this outdated tradition. What about this is romantic?"

So I signed the petition on the PETA website. Please sign it too if you agree. I am a horsey girl from way back but never thought about the crappy time these horses must be having, pulling tourists around all day in the busy city, and extreme weather conditions. Poor babies.

Sign the petition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home