Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Argentina!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Argentina!

It's been a while, but I've been too busy to post anything lately. Only 3 days left in New York, it's so hard to believe. Packing up our lives here has been quite a hassle though so I'm looking forward to just getting on that plane home! But of course I'm going to miss so many things, and so many wonderful people. We had our farewell drinks tonight, so I'll post pics very soon.

Here are some pics from my recent trip to Argentina, to assist my friend Jeff on a photoshoot. We had a lovely time and it was strange being back in the southern hemisphere, in 33 degree (C) weather, slapping on the sunscreen. Today in New York it was -7 degrees! Yuck. So most of the trip was spent poolside at the 5 star hotel the magazine kindly put us up in.

My view for 60% of the trip

Lots of kids watched us in the street when we were doing the photoshoot. These cute girls came up and gave me a bracelet they'd made.
I wanted to be like Angelina Jolie and adopt all of them (and marry Brad Pitt, haha, sorry Dave). (Except of course, they have parents so I can't just go in and steal them from their families)



Random street performer harrassing the model

There were so many stray dogs in the neighbourhood, or "barrio" we were shooting in. They seemed to be quite liked by the locals, who feed them scraps and allow them to wander the streets.

This short trip has left me wanting to discover more of South America, so I think that's next on my list for future travels. After Australia of course :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home