Melbourne update
It's about time I updated this blog. It's been 6 weeks since we got back to Melbourne and I've neglected it - don't blame me, blame Facebook. But for my friends back in New York, and anyone else who wants to read this, here is an update.
I've been catching up with lots of different friends so far. Last week baby Tomas had his christening. Baby Tomas is basically the cutest baby in the world, but don't take my word for it - here's a pic with his Fairy Godmother Sally

And here he is with his proud Mum and Dad.
And what would a conversation on cuteness be without a picture of these two angels..

The annual tomato day was a few weeks ago (that's when Dave and Danielle's grandparents make a year's supply of tomato sauce). Danielle helped and David joined in conveniently, at the end. I don't have an explanation for the sombreros. It was a sunny day.
Hmm..what else? I really can't think of anything interesting to write about! We're back in our old house in Richmond, which is lovely (I'll have to take some pics of it but for now, here's one of Danielle and Luke's located just around the corner).
David's settled back into work. I'm looking for photography work but learning that Melbourne is a very small market. I've made some nice new friends, and I still need to catch up with some old ones. And we need to buy a car because Melbourne's public transport isn't quite like New York's. I'll be sure to update this blog occasionally but probably won't have as many interesting photos and stories as I did in the Big Apple, but that's ok, life's not meant to be fabulous ALL the time :)
I've been catching up with lots of different friends so far. Last week baby Tomas had his christening. Baby Tomas is basically the cutest baby in the world, but don't take my word for it - here's a pic with his Fairy Godmother Sally
And here he is with his proud Mum and Dad. And what would a conversation on cuteness be without a picture of these two angels..
Hmm..what else? I really can't think of anything interesting to write about! We're back in our old house in Richmond, which is lovely (I'll have to take some pics of it but for now, here's one of Danielle and Luke's located just around the corner).
David's settled back into work. I'm looking for photography work but learning that Melbourne is a very small market. I've made some nice new friends, and I still need to catch up with some old ones. And we need to buy a car because Melbourne's public transport isn't quite like New York's. I'll be sure to update this blog occasionally but probably won't have as many interesting photos and stories as I did in the Big Apple, but that's ok, life's not meant to be fabulous ALL the time :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home