Hampdens, trivia, agents and Golden Girls

Hello and sorry for the lack of posts lately. I seemed to have slipped back into life here in Melbourne and it's like I never left. I'll try to go over recent events, for my New York readers! Last week I shot the lovely Hampdens for a magazine submission. That's where you do a shoot with the hope that a mag will publish it and we have one magazine quite interested so hopefully that all works out.
I went up to Sydney a few weeks ago and stayed with the lovely Flo, with the hope of finding an agent to represent me (for photography). I caught the interest of one so I might sign up with her. Having an agent would help get me more work (well that's the idea, anyway). Lets hope she's not like the agent in "Extras".

Dave and I have been going to a good pub trivia night recently in Kew with our friend Ben, and we've been winning a lot. This is due to the magical cocktail of specialisations in our team - Dave is good with the science, geography, history and sometimes music questions, Ben's good with the geography, sport and music ones. Me, I'm not sure what I'm good at but we always win by a point or two, and I usually answer the random questions nobody else knows the answers to so I'm definitely a vital member of the team. I just realised how nerdy this last paragraph is! Wow, trivia nights - we're party animals!!!
And lastly, I was sad to hear of the passing of the great Estelle Getty. Golden Girls is one of my favourite shows and it's sad to hear we have lost the matriarch. Rest in Peace Sophia Petrillo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home